REED Procurement & Supply Chain are delighted to be assisting one of our manufacturing clients with a Purchasing Coordinator vacancy on a full-time temporary basis until December 2019.
This role will work Monday to Friday 08:30-16:30 with a half an hour lunch.
This position is offering £10.00 per hour and would be paid on a weekly basis.
The role will be temporary in the first instance until December 2019 but could be extended. It is due to maternity cover.
Duties will include;
- Running standard reports
- Raising purchase orders
- Issuing orders
- Expediting, filing and recording of documents to and from suppliers
- Production of regular detailed material forecast information
- Assisting shipping team in maintenance of shipping database and record keeping
- Generation of weekly reports from ERP system
- Updating of supplier data in files and systems to ensure information held on suppliers is up to date
- Revising various procurement documents
- Any other related administration duty as required
- At least 1 year experience working in a Purchasing Administration role
- Manufacturing background desirable
- Strong admin skills
- Good communicator
- Must be available to interview at short notice!
This role is to start ASAP in August 2019! Please apply today to be considered!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'