Are you an experienced Procurement Coordinator with a passion to implement new processes to improve customer experience? Do you have the care and passion to get involved and contribute in the development and success of a growing organisation? If so this could be the perfect role for you.
- Permanent position
- £22,000 - £27,000 dependent upon experience
- Central Location
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Pension scheme
- Christmas bonus
You will be at the very centre of the business working directly with the Central Services and Projects Team to oversee all procurement. You will be responsible for everything from ordering equipment, building sustainable relationships with key suppliers, tracking the progress of orders and ensuring it arrives on project site safely and timely, providing proactive internal team updates and overtime, helping to build and develop a world-class procurement function.
- Speaking directly to suppliers for pricing, specifications, quotations, inquiries and orders
- Building long-term sustainable relationships
- Regular negotiation in order to ensure best terms possible are achieved
- Providing proactive internal updates on deliveries for project equipment, for the Project Team
- Planning on pre-project equipment lists
- Updating project, procurement and financial systems - (EXCEL, Asana and Xero)
- Arranging the logistics for the delivery of equipment to site and any returns where needed
- Working constantly to improve the Procurement Process so we deliver the best experience of the internal teams, partners and clients
- Provide delivery dates to customers using the appropriate form of communication
- Analysis of commercial quotes from suppliers, and assist with the Project Team and Technical Leads with proposals to customers for new product quotes
- Facilitate amendments to existing agreements working with both supplier and the contract analyst team to process and amend paperwork and update systems.
- 2 years + experience working in Procurement or a Logistic team
- An understanding of the AV/ IT industry would be advantageous
- Excellent oral, written skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrates leadership presence and maintains confidentiality
- Possesses developed interpersonal skills to work in a high profile and fast-paced team environment
- Analytical and financial skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Good organisational skills; ability to prioritise tasks; effective time management capabilities due to multiple deadlines
A little bit more..
- Possess the enthusiasm to produce ideas and implement new processes
- It's not all about having a clear structure, you must happy to work in a developing culture and business, taking accountability of developing frameworks, goals, rules and guidelines yourself.
- You are not afraid to try our new ideas, make mistakes and learn by doing so. If thrown into the deep end, you swim every time (even if it is only doggy-paddle)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside people who love what they do, continually sharing idea in order to learn, grow and develop.
This is a two stage interview process, first interviews taking place next week.
Interested? Get in touch today, apply online today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"