Procurement Coordinator - Full Time
Croydon, Greater London
Up to £30,000 DOE
Established manufacturing company with realistic but ambitious plans for growth requires an experienced Procurement Coordinator who has responsibility to ensure products are ordered in line with business needs, sourcing and negotiation of contract with new suppliers.
As the Procurement Coordinator, you will be a proactive member of the Purchasing department, working to tight and often demanding deadlines. You will be responsible for the ordering of raw materials, components and products and the sourcing of new suppliers to reduce costs, lead time and improve quality. This role supports other purchasing personnel including the Purchasing Manager.
The business has grown each year over the last 30 years. As part of the latest strategic growth plan, our client will develop and expand their product range nationally and internationally which means your role will evolve with the business.
To be successful for this role you must have a strong work ethic and be committed to being part of a culture that makes the company a place where people want to work and are encouraged to reach their full potential.
The candidate will need the following skills/experience:
- To have good level of written and spoken English
- Minimum GCSE level (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Competent computer skills using Microsoft Office programs
- Experience of Sage Line 50 advantageous
- Proven experience in procurement or senior buyer position
- Experience of working in a manufacturing company
- Able to demonstrate concentration, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
- Highly organised and work to a high output level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to acquire new skills and challenge yourself
- Proactive and self-starting
To apply for the role of Procurement Coordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Procurement Coordinator, Procurement Co-ordinator, Procurement Officer, Purchasing Executive, Buyer, Procurement Executive, Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Senior Procurement Assistant, Purchasing & Procurement Co-ordinator.