This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
They're seeking a Procurement Controller on a permanent basis.
If successful you will be joining a great team and a company who are moving in the right direction.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing of orders to external vendors and management of product sharing to meet execution plan and customer needs.
- Monitoring of Products requirements and Bill of Material inventories for order placement to vendors.
- Support set up of Products and Bill of Materials association.
- Calculation and management of safety stocks.
- Effective control of phase in /out parts to satisfy customer needs whilst minimising risk to the company.
- Analysis of customer requirements to identify demand variances.
- Operating order process with using an electronic data base.
- Supporting the development and improvement of system utilisation for order placement and processing.
- Communicate & report effectively to managers, colleagues & vendors with quantified numbers and considering time management.
- Propose solutions to solve daily supply issues with speed.
- Lead vendors to achieve on-time customer delivery.
- Monitor and improve assigned KPI's.
- To deliver the required output on assigned projects.
- Contribution to company requirements and initiatives
In order to be successful with your application you will need to have:
- Previous experience in a busy purchasing role
- The ability to multi-task
- Organisational skills
- Strong work-ethic
To find out more or apply please contact James Coyle on 01256 463385 or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job