This role will focus on managing the tender process for a variety of goods and services, achieving the most beneficial outcomes for all stakeholders, this role will suit an analytical, inquisitive, team player with experience in tendering whether in private or public sector environments.
For the role of Procurement Contracting Manager based in Normanton, you will partner with teams to deliver a 'Centre of Excellence' contracting service model.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
* Award stage for all product categories in a given portfolio
* Have detailed understanding of the tendering processes - SQ, PQQ, RFQ, RFI, Tender evaluation, contract award
* Work in support of the Buyers in developing category plans
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Structured thinking and planning
* Computer application proficiency - MS Word, Excel and Project
* Understanding of tendering process within private and public sector such as OJEU and Contracting within a public sector environment is essential (training will be provided)
* Financial knowledge - understanding of profit and loss statement, management accounts, margin, management, business plans
* Identifies key relationships to be managed for the effective delivery of work-streams
* Understands the different approaches that can be taken and implements them to achieve maximum effect
* Understands how to build effective relationships with key stakeholders, without compromising impartiality or compliance
* Encourages openness and challenge to the status quo
* Treats others with respect, develops trust and values diversity. Demonstrates sensitivity to diversity i.e. culture, gender, age, religion, race, disability
* Builds and maintains effective relationships with customers, suppliers and sales and marketing
* Collaborates internally (working in partnership) to deliver class-leading service
* Seeks opportunities to improve existing routines or processes
* MCIPS or equivalent or working towards
* English Language and Math's (GCSE grade C level or equivalent)
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
What will you get in return?
25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Carl Walker at Elevation Recruitment Group on or .
- category management
- contract management
- professional services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'