Our client is seeking a bright enthusiastic Procurement & Contract Manager within the charity sector, who will be a self-sufficient, hard-working individual, based in Birmingham. This position will be reporting to the Senior Procurement Manager to support the delivery of their first class procurement service whilst maintaining the development and value of their suppliers
Your main responsibilities will include managing the procurement and contract process to meet the needs of the internal clients. You will need the following skills:
- Category Management knowledge in the healthcare/ hospitality sector, or corporate services.
- Knowledge and understanding of Procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to self-motivate within planning and organisation
- Have the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Strong IT Skills - competent user of MS Office
- corperate services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job