Procurement - Category Manager
Devon based Public Sector Organisation seeks Procurement Professional for Category Manager role.
Your new company
Devon based public sector organisation
Your new role
Your new role as Category Manager will be wide ranging in scope, and see you assist in the delivery a first class procurement service to the wider organisation. Your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and development of your Category of spend by working closely with senior stakeholders to support the requirements of the organisation.
- Use your experience to deliver cost savings and make efficiency improvements
- Support the Head of Procurement with the management and development operational planning, cost saving initiatives and compliance
- Ensuring all procurement is in line with procedure and organisation procurement strategy
What you'll need to succeed
To be chosen for the role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Experience in producing tenders, quotations, tender evaluations
- Experience in procurement management, procedures, relevant legislation and policies Spend Analysis
- Proven track record of Negotiation and cost saving initiatives
- Understanding of EU procurement laws
What you'll get in return
Good salary + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Procurement Purchasing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'