A highly influential position has arisen with our truly global client based in the heart of Surrey for a Procurement Category Manager (Marketing).
Your role in leading Marketing Category Procurement across Europe will offer you the chance to partner with senior stakeholders and increase your strategic capabilities in a commercial, award winning, fast paced and dynamic procurement environment.
Your tasks will include:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to support sales bids and source best-value solutions
- Negotiate the best overall commercial arrangements with suppliers.
- Providing Subject Matter guidance to the marketing leadership team illustrating trends, cost drivers and strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Drive change; challenge existing sourcing decisions; coordinate supplier development strategies; always looking for improvement.
- Lead on European projects across all areas of the marketing category including media, print, promotions, digital and creative agency spend.
This is a highly visible, highly commercial business partnering role and will suit a CIPS (or equivalent) professional with a hunger to improve and streamline procurement in line with overall business goals. You will be highly motivated and credible with an ability to operate in a lean team by mixing your hands on / operational and strategic knowledge.
You must possess advanced excel skills and be highly analytical in order to justify data driven decisions. This role will involve global travel.
If you want take your career to the next level then this could well be the opportunity for you.