Procurement Business Partner
Our West London based client is looking for a talented Procurement Business Partner with a flair for building relationships. Once in place, the successful applicant will monitor, review and update the procurement processes in order to strive for continuous improvement and innovation, in line with modern best practice and the needs of the organisation.Key accountabilities
- To be the procurement process expert through maintaining a thorough understanding of the clients end-to-end procurement process, including all financial and governance requirements.
- To review existing procurement business processes and, in consultation with procurement professional peers, identify areas for change and improvement.
- In conjunction and consultation with members of the procurement service develop new, fit for purpose procurement business processes where required, and refresh existing ones as required.
- Engage with the organisations procurement process users to understand and address areas of user concern.
- To ensure the organisations procurement business processes meet regulatory compliance at all times.
- To ensure the organisations procurement business processes are as flexible and efficient as possible whilst meeting all internal governance and regulatory requirements.
- To lead implementation of procurement change initiatives, throughout the organisation.
- To ensure procurement change initiatives are successfully embedded within the organisation.
- Experience of working with and implementing the requirement of the Public Contracting Regulations 2015
- Relevant experience of developing, implementing and delivering a structured approach to procurement within the public sector environment
- Ability to think creatively to identify effective procurement business processes that are both compliant with governance and regulatory requirements whilst being as user friendly as possible
- A level of commercial awareness and understanding of contracts to ensure processes are capable of meeting best practice and delivering value money
- Good analytical skills ?
- Educated to degree level or demonstrate sufficient relevant professional experience
- Be a Member or working towards achieving Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
Please apply now for further details and to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job