£32,000 + Pension
If you are a Procurement Assistant seeking a stand alone position where you will be responsible for the whole of purchasing function you should consider this position.
Some of your duties will include:
- Purchasing equipment and material requirements for projects being completed
- Negotiating rates with existing and existing and new suppliers to deliver best value for Company
- Managing key supplier relationships and monitoring costs, service and quality
- Raising purchase orders for suppliers and sub-contractor service requirements
- Managing purchase/lease process for plant and equipment required for projects
- Maintaining procurement records throughout lifecycle of projects being completed
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'