Procurement Assistant - Harrow - Medical Devices
Star is recruiting for a well-established medical devices company that specialises in manufacturing and marketing Urology, Wound Care and Ostomy products within Primary and Secondary Care environments. As a Procurement Assistant, you will assist in all purchasing duties for the company, facilitate all contract/tender submissions, and maintain all records of contract awards as well as action any related queries regarding the contracts.
The Procurement Assistant’s key responsibilities include:
- Support the Operations Manager and Buyer in the preparation for all Tender submissions including costing
- Assist in managing contract awards for the duration of the agreement
- Develop and maintain a competitive supply base in line with multi-supplier sourcing strategy
- Confidently negotiate with supplier to ensure optimum cost, quality and delivery
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previously worked in a purchasing/procurement facility
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the Strategic Sourcing Methodology
- Excellent analysing skills to contribute and support decision making
- Able to work to deadlines and manage projects efficiently
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson at the Bath Office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"