Procurement Assistant - Harrow - Medical Devices
Star is recruiting for a well-established medical devices company that specialises in manufacturing and marketing Urology, Wound Care and Ostomy products within Primary and Secondary Care environments. As a Procurement Assistant, you will assist in all purchasing duties for the company, facilitate all contract/tender submissions, and maintain all records of contract awards as well as action any related queries regarding the contracts.
The Procurement Assistant’s key responsibilities include:
- Support the Operations Manager and Buyer in the preparation for all Tender submissions including costing
- Assist in managing contract awards for the duration of the agreement
- Develop and maintain a competitive supply base in line with multi-supplier sourcing strategy
- Confidently negotiate with supplier to ensure optimum cost, quality and delivery
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previously worked in a purchasing/procurement facility
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the Strategic Sourcing Methodology
- Excellent analysing skills to contribute and support decision making
- Able to work to deadlines and manage projects efficiently
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson at the Bath Office.