Procurement Assistant required for Cardiff based Charity
This Cardiff based Charity are now seeking an ambitious Procurement Assistant who will undertake a cross functional role, working for a Head of Procurement renowned for their ability to develop staff. Based on the outskirts of Cardiff, there is onsite parking.
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the tender process for goods and services for new contract requirements and contract renewals as part of the procurement operational plan.
- Provide support and advice to stakeholders in line with procurement policy and practice
- Ad-hoc sourcing of Goods and Services.
- Contract management and analysis for specific core contracts
- Provide administration support for Fleet and Procurement functions including:
- Monitoring /Maintaining supplier approval form process. Monitoring spend against suppliers, contracts and accreditations database and providing general administration support for the tender process for contracts and contract renewals.
- Monitoring and reporting of fuel card usage, co-ordinating vehicle insurance, reporting on vehicles accident and incidents and managing vehicle changeovers.
- Effective use of e sourcing systems supporting the department in managing its contract database
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.