Highly renowned company based in Falmouth, Cornwall is looking to recruit a permanent Procurement Assistant.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager the role will involve:
1. Commercial negotiation and placing of purchase orders with subcontractors & suppliers in accordance with Company procedures and work specifications.
2. Verify compliance of quote to specification required, prior to order placement.
3. Administration of Quality and Insurance/Indemnities information for all suppliers.
4. Progress and chase Long Lead items.
5. Compile and issue reports as required.
6. Process & maintain records/database as necessary to administrate the Procurement function.
7. Rectification of invoice issues.
8. Discrepancy logging & rectification actions.
9. Control and booking of all hire equipment for A&P and FDEC (to include portacabins, tools, compressors, booms, generators, tower lights etc).
10. Control and booking of all boilersuit requirements.
11. Running of Datafile Month End procedure.
12. Advise Main Gate security of visitors and arrange Safety Inductions as required.
13. Interview of Sales Representatives.
14. Support of stores personnel and stock control.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who possess recent experience within a procurement role