Our client is looking to expand our energetic and ambitious team with an experienced procurement and supply chain manager. In this crucial and challenging position you will be responsible for sourcing products as required and managing the supply chain network ensuring service and quality expectations are exceeded, legislation adhered to and best practice implemented.
Working in line with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, you will take environmental impacts into account when sourcing new products / existing products, ensuring supply chain reflects company image. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating activities for the next 12 months and proactively identify demand uncertainties and future supply constraints.
- Analysis of current procurement procedures and identifying financial cost saving opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the supply chain
- Shaping the long term strategy of procurement in the business and maintaining a balance of overall supply/demand requirements, while incorporating the use of locally sourced products
- Ensuring compliance to quality policies, managing sales forecasting whilst looking to improve forecasting accuracy
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and statutory obligations
- Identify risks and opportunities in the supply chain with regards to financial, environmental, ethical and legal impacts
- Strong and open minded with a can-do attitude
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication including negotiating and numerical reasoning skills.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of sustainability in the business environment
- CIPS qualification is preferred
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic, vibrant and outgoing company with various social events throughout the year
- The opportunity to travel within the EU to suppliers and customers
- Family fun days - Invite your family to join in the fun with us with theme park, theatre and cinema trips
- Childcare vouchers available
- Enjoy extra holidays the year you get married
- Long service rewards
- Free tea and coffee all day every day