Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a charitable organisation based in central London who currently have a vacancy for a Procurement and Contracts Manager. The role is permanent and to start as soon as possible, working a 36 hour week Monday to Friday.
The role also requires travel around other London based sites.
An overview of the Procurement and Contracts Manager role is as follows:
- Provision of advice and guidance for small contracts all the way through to complex projects, throughout the whole project lifecycles.
- Undertaking category spend reviews and supporting colleagues in contract and supplier management
- Drafting and developing tender documentation
- Supplier sourcing
- Pre-supplier engagement
- Tender process planning and management
- Tender analysis
- Obtaining requisite internal approvals
- Drafting and negotiating conrtacts including service level agreements
The successfully appointed Procurement and Contracts Manager will demonstrate the following attributes:
- MCIPS qualified, or extensive 'qualifed by experience' career history demonstrable
- Understanding of Procurement best practices
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to critically assess specifications, proposals and contractual terms to manage contractual and commercial risk
In return for your skills, the role governs an annual remuneration between £37,000 and £42,000, dependent on experience.
For further information of the Procurement and Contracts Manager role, please get in touch with Rich Cheasley of Foxwell Associates on .
Foxwell Associates are committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all, and will not unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, colour, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or political belief/opinions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job