Reed Accountancy Belfast is delighted to be working with a well-known Public Sector organisation based in Ballymena.
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Procurement & Contracts Manager on a temporary ongoing basis until February 2019.
The successful applicant will be offered a starting salary of £23,300 per annum and will be responsible for the following duties:
• Promote effective communication with Finance Department and with all stakeholders, and to implement procedures laid down by the Internal Communications programme
• Manage a small team of staff
• Prepare, draft, process and assess tender documents with respect to Finance related Service level agreements
• Manage Finance related service level agreements to ensure continual service improvement through review and analyses of their performance
• Liaise with external agencies in the delivery of identified services and goods
• Oversee and manage the procurement process
• Advise and prepare relevant documentation for tendering processes
• Develop and update tender and procurement documentation for the college
• Implement finance procedures in the procurement of college related goods
• Prepare Estates reconciliation reports for the Finance Department and external agencies
• Manage accounts payable function including weekly payments and month end processes
Candidates wishing to apply should be able to demonstrate a minimum of 1- 2 years recent experience within a similar role. Applicants must also have a minimum of 5 GCSEs grades C or above to include English and Maths.
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV via the link provided or alternatively please contact Caron Hamill on 02890330604
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job