My client, a Blue Chip organisation based in Somerset seeks a skilled Procurement Analyst to assist with the Procurement and Supply Chain strategy for the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to develop their Procurement career. Your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing procurement processes and the contract database
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to deliver savings
- Monitor Procurement activity and support aligned business areas
- Work with suppliers and identify area of weakness, and opportunities for development
- Manage day to day supplier relationships to achieve best outcomes in terms of efficiency and price.
To be chosen for the role you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in purchasing
- Good influencing skills and ability to manage relationships
- Understanding of procurement processes and the life cycle of tenders
- Understanding of MRP systems
Salary up to £30,000 + benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in purchasing
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'