An exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation in their procurement function as a Procurement Analyst, You will play a key role as an experienced analyst, contributing to the direction, development and delivery of a best-in-class procurement organisation.
Demonstrating strong reporting and analytical experience with a focus on sourcing innovation, you will report into the Head of Procurement and support the wider function through delivery of management information, system development and process enhancement. This role will also play a vital role in supporting the Senior Procurement Managers to determine appropriate sourcing strategies through analysis of spend data and market/industry research.
This is a varied and stimulating role with a wealth of opportunities to drive improvements and influence change. You will help to drive a smart spend management culture within the organisation and ensure excellent performance of both the procurement function and strategic supplier base through development and monitoring of performance KPI's. You will also drive continuous improvement of third parties through close collaboration with stakeholders and supplier relationship managers.
As part of your remit, you will mainly focus on:
* Development of a performance management framework to support strategic supplier relationship management and procurement excellence
* Support the delivery of targeted savings and efficiencies
* Provide management information to the procurement function to facilitate robust contracting and commercial effectiveness
* Produce robust market and cost analysis, including but not limited to forecasts on costs and market changes
* Review internal and external processes to drive further optimization
* Lead system review and implementation for eg: contract and supplier management system
We are seeking to build a high performing team through a diverse offering of procurement professionals and expertise, bringing fresh ideas and perspectives.
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
You are a highly experienced analyst, with a strong understanding of the full procurement lifecycle, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to sell the vision of Procurement to the business.
You are dynamic, hardworking and self-reliant with a flexible attitude to challenging situations.
* Confident, articulate and tenacious
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Proven excellent data manipulation and analytical skills
* Curious and capable of defining and selling concepts, driving them through to completion
* Experience within a local or regional procurement function
* University degree and/or post-graduate qualification required (Business Management degree would be an advantage but not essential), MBA is a plus
* Ability to travel
For early consideration, please contact Jane Wallbank on or send your CV to
Please quote 42551 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for Procurement Director / Procurement Manager / Category Manager / Supply Chain Manager / Buyer / Supplier Relationship Manager opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job