Would you like to work for a well established and recognised brand in their industry?
You have the opportunity to join a leading professional services business looking to expand their team and are seeking talented individuals interested in building a career and expanding their skills within procurement. Based in South Wales with national exposure across a wide range of clients, you will provide support to improve procurement functions through strategic sourcing.
• Supporting on strategic projects alongside senior members of the procurement team.
• Providing analysis of data to identify opportunities.
• Identifying and negotiating with suppliers for strategic projects.
• Working alongside Procurement Consultants to meet needs and support on multiple projects at any one time.
As the successful Procurement Analyst, you will have:
• Indirect purchasing experience.
• Able to manage workload and prioritise across multiple projects.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Perform market research to identify suppliers.
• Able to negotiate with suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding and successful business. You will be rewarded with a negotiable basic salary and benefits which include, 22 days annual leave (rising to 25), pension, medical, cash plan, health insurance, CIPS support and training.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an ambitious person looking for your next step, with the relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV or call Adam Roughton at Procurement People to discuss your application in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job