The position is reporting into the Global Procurement Manager and it offers progression as well as professional development.
This position is responsible for supporting a variety of Global Procurement and Supply Chain applications including SAP, SRM, procurement portal, supplier registration, e-sourcing, document management, performance reporting, electronic communication interfaces (EDI/XML) and any other related data collection/reporting systems. Additional responsibilities include implementation of global policies within procurement systems, continuous improvement initiatives, system user training, system issue diagnosis and resolution and other projects. Strong communication skills will be essential, as will having the ability to work alone or part of a team.
As part of the Global Procurement Processes & Systems team, the Analyst role will include responsibilities such as:
• Working collaboratively with global analysts, project leaders, procurement and business functional areas on a range of analysis and process improvement projects.
• Working closely with the EMEA Systems Project Leader in identifying process & systems improvements and solutions for both Global Procurement and wider Corporate Services functions through analysis of industry best practice and opportunities for process streamlining/automation.
• Responsible for procurement systems user training/support and query diagnosis/root cause analysis, as well as managing system enhancement requirements on behalf of EMEA.
• Assisting buyers with competitive analysis and research of commodities, suppliers, spend data and other relevant analytics that drive performance improvement.
• Will have many opportunities to lead other ad hoc projects on a local, regional and global basis.
• Some domestic and international travel will be required from time to time as needed for training and projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree Required, covering subjects in Business, Supply Chain or Management/ Technology is preferred
• At least 1 year of work experience such as an internship or “Sandwich” course assignment
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests is required.
• Excellent IT skills and familiarity with a variety of IT systems, proficient in Microsoft office products
-French or Italian is advantageous
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job