One of the UK's most well know and trusted brands is looking to recruit a Procurement Analyst for their London office.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance Director to negotiate contracts and develop a framework for on suppliers’ management and procurement activities
- Accountable for procurement, supply chain activities and process documentation
- Ownership of strategy at contract level, driving commercial opportunities to deliver value for money and/or savings
- Owning the end to end procurement and sourcing lifecycle for small projects
- Stakeholder engagement and strong relationship building
You will have experience forging external supplier relationships as well as negotiating large scale projects. Prior Involvement in a tender process is an absolute must.