Procurement Analyst - Multi-Billion Pound Property Asset Management Company
Permanent / Full Time
Salary: Basic up to £55,000 plus Package and Bonus
Our client is a leading Multi-Billion Pound Property Asset Management company which also combines one of London’s most iconic real estate assets with digital technology to deliver a world class living, working, retail and leisure destination.
As part of their property portfolio they own large areas of real estate in one of London’s premier locations. This includes most of the town’s markets and several separate assets including commercial, retail and residential buildings plus further assets in the surrounding nearby boroughs.
They also own three technology businesses, an e-commerce marketing platform and a European mobile marketing business plus a B2C online fashion retailer and further additional overseas property assets.
- To support the CPO and Transformation Manager in managing the monthly savings forecast and actuals and the payment performance reporting processes.
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating the Procurement Dashboard and for the fortnightly Procurement team conference call covering savings forecasting and current activities.
- Fulfilling Procurement’s responsibilities for the Purchasing Card and Supply Chain Finance programmes in partnership with Group Finance.
- Deputising for the Transformation Manager when required and undertaking other ad-hoc project and reporting requirements.
What will this role involve?
- Ownership of the procurement savings reporting programme. This includes calculation, validation, report creation and presentation of monthly savings actuals both for Group and for each business unit separately.
- To provide a definitive view on the various types of recognisable saving, acceptance criteria for reporting of procurement savings and the correct timing of the reporting of each saving.
- Providing a point of contact for business unit finance teams to discuss or query savings forecasts and all Procurement-led savings claims.
- To work in close partnership with Procurement Managers, Category Managers and Procurement Specialists to report fortnightly activity, record value created and maintain savings forecasting dashboard.
- To co-ordinate annual savings budget, process and produce the final reports for inclusion in the Group Procurement savings budget covering group-wide savings. To tie in with each business unit’s budgeting and re-forecasting process.
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Highly computer literate, with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Previous use of SAP and/or Power BI desirable
- Solid experience in an analyst role (or similar) within a multi-divisional, multi-site organisation
- Proven ability to work within a team environment with a dedicated approach to meeting deadlines
- Experience of Procurement systems and processes desirable
- Desire to develop existing skills and acquire new technical competences to enhance personal and team capability
- Proven enthusiasm to embrace and participate in career development initiatives
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve continuous improvement targets
- Consolidating, analysing and making sense of large data sets from multiple sources
- Use of Excel pivot tables, IF statements, lookups and ideally the ability to use macros/VBA where appropriate to analyse data
- Presentation and explanation of results in concise and meaningful summaries to non-finance staff both verbally and in report formats.
- Knowledge of accounting principles to ensure meaningful and accurate reporting for business unit finance and commercial staff.
Required Qualifications / Expertise:
- A dedicated, hard-working, mature, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with the ability to work both on his or her own initiative and as part of a team.
- The right candidate will require good coaching and mentoring skills to get the best from their team.
- They will have excellent all-round project management experience, be commercially astute and knowledgeable about the construction market and impact of wider economic issues
Key words: Construction, Procurement, Supply Chain, FM Procurement, Real Estate, Property, Buyer, Sub Contract, Civils Engineering, NEC, GCT, Supply Management, Purchasing, Sourcing, Public Sector Construction, Procurement Manger, Rail, HS2, Supply Chain Manager, Main Contractor, M&E. Procuring, Contracts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'