Procurement & Aftersales Assistant
Aftersales & Procurement Assistant | Lincoln | Monday - Friday| £22,000 - £25,000
As the Aftersales & Procurement assistant will be responsible for aftersales enquiries, customer request for quotations for parts, dealing with repairs & service requests along with the ability to review technical drawings / specifications. As part of the role you will ensure compliance requirements are met and that the supply chain is working efficiently to meet the customer demands. Excellent administration, customer service and commercial (Time, Quality & Cost) skills are essential for the success of this role. In addition, you will be required to process customer orders, carry out contract reviews with appropriate focus of supplier orders to ensure we meet customer on time delivery.
Aftersales Procurement Assistant duties include:
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner
- Carry out commercial reviews & risks (terms & conditions)
- Quote preparation in conjunction with customer sign off/ requisition
- Proving detailed analysis of customer and or pricing history
- Working closely with the sales team regarding customers requirements and margins
- Sourcing quotations, determination of best price and lead time
- Negotiation with suppliers on price and delivery
- Daily liaison with other teams throughout the business
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Ad hoc duties can be varied such as reporting and updating in house systems
Key attributes & knowledge:
- Sound commercial and financial awareness understanding purchase, contract and commercial conditions
- To work effectively as part of a team to enhance productivity of department
- Technical experience, ability to understand and interpret drawings (Engineering)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Competent negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Prioritises effectively and is well organised
- Some purchasing / buying experience - maybe at the start of your purchasing / buying / procurement career.
Please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'