Role – Procurement Administrator
Location – Manchester (Work from home 3 days p/w)
Salary - £23,700-£26,700
Type – 2 year Fixed Term Contract
Reed are currently working with a University situated in Manchester are looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their team to provide support to a project.
You will work as part of our Procurement Hub, a small professional team providing operational support for procurement activities across the University, managing core aspects of the Procure to Pay (P2P) process as well as offering help and guidance for purchasing queries.
The ideal candidate:
• Previous experience in a procurement role
• Excellent excel skills (Pivot tables & Vlookups) for report writing
• Experience working on tendering systems would be advantageous
• Experienced In data administration
• Previous experience working with Oracle Financial
• Experience in converting requisitions into Purchase Orders (Po’s)
This is a fantastic organization and team to work in so if you are interested please do apply as the client is looking to interview pretty quickly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'