Huddersfield/Outskirts of Wakefield
18k, 40 hours per week
Must be available for immediate start!
My client based in Huddersfield is looking for an immediately available administrator to join the team on a temporary basis for 3 months with potential to go permanent. You will be undertaking and co ordinating the administrative function for the procurement department. You must be available for an immediate start in order to be considered for this position.
- Raising POs
- Collating weekly and monthly spend reporting
- Comparing prices from suppliers
- Negotiating cost savings
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries
- Collecting delivery notes
- Creating online purchase orders
- Assisting with complaints and non conformance resolutions
- Dealing with general telephone queries
Skills and experience required:
- Previous administrative experience within a procurement or sales department
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically in an organised manner
- Self motivated and pro active approach
- Good attention to detail
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
#bagnallhopkins #administration #huddersfield #wakefield #procurementadministrator