Our client, a global market leading business based in Worksop are currently recruiting a Procurement Administrator to join their team.
This role is responsible for the administration duties, reporting into the Central Administration Supervisor.
- Raising and receipting purchase orders for all goods and services
- Placing uniform orders for new and existing operations personnel with external suppliers, via websites and the company purchasing system
- Checking invoices for services against operational records to ensure charges are valid and accurate
- Raising invoice queries with suppliers and the FSSC
- Placing orders for all other purchasing from approved suppliers, as requested by operations personnel, via websites and the company purchasing system
- Contracts administration - completing the relevant documentation for all new, temporary and amended operational customer contracts
- Supporting the team in all other duties as directed by the Team Supervisor
- Support suppliers with any order/invoice queries
- Run reports to monitor PO compliance
Who should apply:
- Worked within a Purchasing environment
- Good attention to detail
- Have the ability to work to targets in a fast-paced environment
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm (30 min lunch)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business that offers CIPS study support and genuine progressive routes that will further your career.
Benefits include - Study support and development, 33 days' annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays), Pension scheme and free onsite parking.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.