The Procurement Division of SF Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Administrator for our client within the public sector, based in Leicester City Centre.
As the Procurement Administrator you will be required to assist with the procurement services across 3 of their sites across Leicestershire, and have the following responsibilities:
- General administration, including support for healthcare procurement projects
- Transactional procurement across all 3 sites and the wider locations
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Chasing invoices and payments
- Relationship building with suppliers and internal departments
- General purchasing administration
The successful candidate must have experience within Transactional Procurement as well as the following skills and attributes:
- Strong IT skills (essential) , including use of Oracle or E-Procurement (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Working hours are Monday- Friday (37.5 hrs per week)
In return for the above the employer is looking to offer between £19,000- £23,000 per annum
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.