We are seeking a procurement administrator to work for a Global London Market Insurance firm based in the City of London to actively be involved in the day -to -day processing of contract! Previous work experience in procurement would be ideal. In addition, supply chain work-related skill, knowledge, or experience would be considered an asset but not essential.
The role will require you to establish which contractual relationships are to be governed by the systems and controls defined within this policy and establish the considerations that must be made in the various stages of the life of an outsourced contract Including:
- Pre Contract Evaluation
- Contractual Considerations
- Service Level Agreement
- Contingency Arrangements
- Monitoring and Review
- Having competent planning and organising skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Having good decision making abilities.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having good spoken and written communication.
- Having special attention to detail.
- Having good math abilities.
Due to the volume of advertising response, Next Consultants are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your application, we appreciate your interest but regret to inform you that your application has not been shortlisted.