Our Procurement Department is seeking a confident and proactive Administrator to join their vibrant, close knit team.
The Procurement Department is responsible for sourcing and managing goods and services in support of our stores and warehouses so that they can carry out their operational functions. We require a strong Administrator who is able to assist project managers carry out their daily functions. A strong candidate with excellent Excel experience and a strong background in contract and invoice administration is essential.
This engaging role offers responsibility and variety within a Department that ensures the company’s procurement needs are met efficiently and effectively. If you are a talented multi-tasker with a natural flair for administration, this could be the ideal role for you.
What will you do?
- Preparing, checking and filing contracts
- Responsibility for raising purchase orders
- Processing invoices
- Assisting with fleet car co-ordination
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Processing E-mails and calls
- Preparing and managing data
- Arranging travel and meetings
- Conducting research and analyses for project managers
- Liaising with suppliers and maintaining relationships with Key Account Managers
- Setting up user accounts for the Procurement department
- Processing and administration of Procurement related topics and tasks
What will you need?
- Fluency in English is a must
- An experienced Administrator with strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables and conditional formatting)
- A strong multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys working to schedules and deadlines
- Solid administration experience including processing of invoices and contracts
- Experience in creating PowerPoint presentations
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organisational abilities
- An unwavering eye for detail supported by good literacy and numerical skills
- Motivated and proactive with an eagerness to learn and develop
- German is desirable but not essential
- Full UK driving license
What do we offer?
- Earning £20,000 - £26,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday pro rata per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects