Antony Hodari Solicitors are looking for a Proclaim Developer to join their team in Manchester. This is your opportunity to make your mark at an ethical law firm with an 'excellent’, 4.8/5 rating on Trustpilot.
Salary from £30,000 dependent on experience
Antony Hodari Solicitors was founded in Manchester in 1984, and for 35 years, we have been helping the public with their legal claims. To date, we have recovered well over £100 million for our clients. We specialise in acting for tenants where their landlord has failed to repair their property and protecting deposits as the law requires.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team to work on the Eclipse Proclaim platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of core CMS and other software.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders via appropriate methods.
- Documenting requirements, test and other info.
- Carrying out unit testing and, where appropriate, user-acceptance testing.
- Communicating system changes and, where appropriate, ensuring training.
- Identifying and managing stakeholders.
- Maintaining relationships with software suppliers.
Skills and experience required:
- In-depth knowledge Eclipse Proclaim legal software.
- Degree in Computing or related subject/Suitable Experience.
- Participated in several successful system implementations, integrations and migration projects, on budget, to the right quality and to timescales.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development methodology/User Stories.
- Experience of Windows Server, SQL, Windows, Amazon Webservices, anti-virus, telephony, user management, Microsoft 365.
- Technical troubleshooting procedures and incident resolution.
- Experience of project management methodologies.
- Maintaining relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Appreciation of Financial/Commercial impacts.
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days hols + bank hols + birthday
- 6% pension.
- Once up to speed hybrid working will be fully adopted.
How to apply for the Proclaim Developer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application or provide any other supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes senior developer, software engineer, software developer, software developer, software developer, front end developer, programmer, developer, software engineer, web developer, web developer, network engineer, java developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'