Proclaim Developer 4 days home-based one in the office
My client based in West London are looking for a talented Case Management Developer to work within their IT Department working 4 days from home with one day office based. Due to continued growth of the business they are able to offer a position to join their friendly IT Team. Ideally the candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience in case management development. Preferably with exposure to Proclaim.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
To enhance productivity by customising and providing support for a case management workflow system including:
- Workflow Development
- Screen Development
- Document production
- Data assembly/ Reports
- To create and maintain user documentation including release notes, user guides, best practice guidelines.
- To test all configuration changes and updates prior to release to users
- Ensure that prior to implementation all document changes are approved by Compliance
- Liaise with Development & Training Manager & other key managers to ensure that the system is delivering required functionality
- Test and implement any vendor led upgrades and patches
- Arrange the user acceptance testing (UAT) prior to any significant update and manage any issues that are found to resolution
- Test the update to ensure the move between development and live systems is successful highlighting any areas of concern
- Assist in ensuring all parties are kept informed of the upgrade and understand their role in it
- Following the upgrade monitor bugs reports and highlight any significant issues at the earliest opportunity
Core Support & System Maintenance:
- Support for all case management related issues
- Regularly reviewing outstanding case management related issues
- Maintain the application to ensure the correct versions of precedents, templates, documents and updates are available to the users
- Document and understand all known issues / reoccurring requests for help to ensure long-term resolution
- Escalate any items which have not been dealt with satisfactorily or in accordance with departmental procedures.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply immediately to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'