Come and join a global company, where you can secure a stable future!
We currently have exciting Processing Operative opportunities available at our Bradford site, to join us on fixed term contract for 3 months, on a 14:00 – 22:00 shift pattern with flexibility on working hours needed. In return you will be provided with a competitive rate of £9.12 per hour.
Advanced Supply Chain is an International supply chain business that is renowned for the quality of its service and career opportunities. Joining us as our Processing Operative you will work as part of the processing team, ensuring customer service levels are met and Health & Safety practices are consistently complied with.
Responsibilities of our Processing Operative:
- Complete garment inspections on customer products
- Ensure the standard of packaging complies with the customer supplier manual
- Ensure we achieve the KPI’s set by customer
- Make sure that the hourly targets set are fully achieved without compromising quality
- Ensure compliance on an individual basis to the Company and legislative Health & Safety policies, procedures, standards and regulations
- Hygiene/housekeeping duties - as and when required
- Any other duties which may be required to assist the needs of the business
Skills and experience required to become our Processing Operative include:
- Exceptional eye for detail & quality checking
- Ability to work as a team member with the minimum of supervision
- An excellent time keeping/attendance record
- The ability to use own initiative and communicate well at all levels
- IT literate with experience of using warehouse management systems (preferred)
- Previous experience in similar environment (preferred)
- FLT licence (preferred)
We pride ourselves on developing our staff and provide full training, opening up possibilities of career progression.
If you want to start a new journey as our Processing Operative, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'