We are currently recruiting for a Processing Operative to work from our site in Leeds. LS10
Shifts availale 6:00am - 14:00pm & 14:00pm -22:00pm £10-11p/h
Kloeckner Metals UK are the largest mill independent multi metal stockholder & distributor in the UK and Ireland, the largest producer independent distributor of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
Operate CNC saw/drill or an appropriate scheduled activity e.g. picking, sawing, loading, and unloading vehicles using side loader. basic maintenance, TPM, 5S, or any other duties as directed. This may involve moving to another areas, machine centre, or location. All activities must be carried out in accordance with EHS, Quality & safe working practices.
- Set up tools on the saw/drill
- Select, inspect and load component material
- Carry out processing of material
- Carry out and record finished goods inspections as specified
- Identify programming and set up errors
- Work with managers and supervisors to implement the companies policies and business objectives
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat & tidy
- Carry out continuous improvement, 5S and total production maintenance activities
- To safely unload delivery vehicles, check quality & quantity of incoming goods, ensure stock is correctly identified & put away in appropriate stock location.
- To pick stock correctly to meet customer & processing requirements.
- Actively takes responsibility for keeping workplace clean & tidy.
- Is proactive in identifying potential health & safety hazards in the workplace.
- Ensures equipment operated (overhead cranes, FLTs, saws, etc) are in safe condition, with daily checks correctly completed before use, & are operated in a safe manner.
We offer an excellent package a long with a number of excellent benefits. Benefits would include pension, 25 days holiday + stats, holiday trading schemes, cash and discount cards as well as a number of salary sacrifice schemes.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'