We have multiple opportunities available for Processing Operatives who have experience of working in a warehouse environment to join our Operations team at our Bradford site. As a Processing Operative you will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary,plus benefits.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK & International locations and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of our Processing Operative;
- Garment processing in accordance with job tickets
- Working to a processing productivity target
- Ensuring that the correct trims are used, in accordance with the garment/stock specification & ensuring all finished stock meets the required quality standards
- Un-boxing and re-boxing of stock and achieving daily KPIs
- Consolidating pallets where required
- Ensuring pallets are stacked as per customer requirements (ie. Max weight/height/heavy on light)
- Complying with Health & Safety at all times
- Ensuring good housekeeping and a clean tidy work area
To become a Processing Operative you must have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work quickly and to a consistently high productivity target
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent time keeping
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- High level of dexterity
- High attention to detail
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment (essential)
- Garment processing experience (preferred)
Advanced Learning Rate of £7.25 per hour applies to candidates under 25 years old. Hourly rate of £7.70 per hour applies to candidates over 25 years old.
Successful Processing Operative candidates will be eligible to participate in the Productivity Bonus Scheme, where a bonus can be earned in line with high processing targets achieved.
If you think you are the right candidate for our Processing Operative role then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!