Job Title:Processing Engineering Manager
Our client requires an experienced Process Engineer & Manager to be responsible for the wafer fabrication process design, operation and implementation of the wafer manufacturing department. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Manage and maintain the wafer manufacturing process systems for API MK.
- Identify and manage resources for operation of process systems, ensuring sufficient capacity is in place to meet sales plan.
- Determining the optimum methods, tooling and processes required for manufacturing the company's products.
- Manage the processing team to ensure process expertise and personnel have the right talent and skills.
- Recruit, train and guide resources to improve total performance and productivity.
- Proven experience in process engineering in a wafer fab environment
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in managing design of experiments
- Experience in technology qualification and testing
- Strong leadership qualities
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
Salary Range & Benefits:
- 40,000 - £44,000 dependant on experience
- "processing" "manager" "engineer" "wafer" "fabrication"