Location: Newton Heath
Salary: £11.28 per hour (£14.25 inc holiday pay) Perm equivalent of £22,800 per annum (3 month contract- view to go permanent)
Hours: Mon - Thu 8.30am - 5pm, Fri 8.30am - 3.30pm
Start Date: ASAP!
- Our client is looking for a Processing Administrator to join a fast-paced dynamic team. The Administrator will process requests from the field for order processing across relevant operational area and provide an effective and efficient order acceptance process to support the Fire Protection business unit.
- You will ensure compliance and relevant financial controls arising from the order acceptance while interacting with Field Sales and Operational teams and business unit leaders.
- You will be responsible for the daily timely and accurate and effective processing, of customer orders received from Field Sales and Operations.
- You will have a Strong mentality and adaptability, to be able to make fast and good decisions with a High level of competency in communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will be Self-motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational, able to bring a sense of urgency to situations and to demonstrate an active approach.
- Ideally you will have previous experience within an office environment within a Customer Service or an Order Processing role.
- You will have the ability to work in effective teams and work under pressure within deadlines and will develops trust in others, building smooth relationships to help and advise others.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Experience in a processing or accounts environment.
- Experience within a busy environment where deadlines are critical.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'