Kingston upon Thames
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Our client is a leader in the technology and FMCG industry; a innovative and global organisation who believe in their staff and products that they produced. Based in Kingston upon Thames, our client is currently looking for a Processing Administrator who shares their same passion to excel and succeed. Must live locally to the area and meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Degree level (or equivalent)
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience supporting a team
- Ability to work within a team and be confident liaising amongst departments
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
Coordinate between all subcontractors to ensure the smooth transit of equipment
Ensure all equipment booked onto the database is allocated and despatched to the correct subcontractor for repair.
Communicate with all workshops daily to ensure repairs are completed in date order and on time.
On a daily basis, check all repairs received from subcontractors are accurate and in accordance with the despatch sheets provided.
Produce daily reports for each workshop to show their progress, to identify the oldest/urgent repairs and to work with them to complete these efficiently.
Liaise with retailers for all ‘faulty from new’ return requests (Credit Returns).
Work with the workshop and sales support team to ensure all credit returns are processed through the system accurately using Metrix and SAP.
Help to inspect imaging products and identify if the equipment is faulty or not.
- Are you a graduate or equivalent?
- Do you have previous experience as a administrator?
- Good experience supporting a team