Process Technician (Bulk Handling)
We are currently recruiting for our client in Clydach for Industrial Process Technicians for a 6 month contract based at a Nickel Refinery.
This is a top tier COMAH site therefore a strong health and safety attitude is essential, and previous experience working in a similar industrial environment is desirable.
An ECITB Site Safety Passport is desirable but not essential.
· Day-to-day general operations at the Bulk Handling Plant.
· You will need to be able to work safely, both individually and as a member of a team.
· The day to day role involves removing large volumes of material from containers, loading onto conveyors and running the plant process operation as required.
· Attention to detail and completion of shipping documents is a requirement for the role.
· Previous experience of driving Counterbalance Fork Lift Trucks is desirable with - RTITB Qualifications an advantage, training will be provided on site at the Refinery.
· Experience of operating overhead cranes would also be advantageous.
Hours of work
· Monday 07:30 - 16:00
· Tuesday - Thursday 07:30 - 15:30
· Friday 07:30 - 15:00
This may however change to mornings and afternoon shifts, so a flexible approach to working hours is necessary.
Requirements Successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical examination. Please apply to this position enclosing an up to date CV, with details of 2 referees and your relevant qualifications where applicable.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th February 2017. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 27th February 2017.
If you have not been contacted by Tuesday 28th February, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Fork Truck
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job