Our client is at the forefront of their field and has global demand for the products that they manufacture. Based in Washington, they are now looking to recruit a Process Technician on a permanent basis, which is new position within the business.
- Work with the Engineers to gather information on process improvements, etc.
- Involvement in testing and inspecting products
- Develop and put in place reaction plans and work instructions
- Investigate assignable cause and corrective action for issues throughout the plant
- Create data summaries and communicate test results and issues in writing and verbally
- Ensure that tests and summaries are completed in order to meet cost improvement and new product design timescales
- Collate and analyse SPC data to identify areas for process improvement
- Enter, review and summarise data using Infinity software for shifts, problems etc.
- Run plant trials
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent in Sciences and ideally Mathematics
- Have some previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ideally knowledge of statistical process control, calibration and gauge maintenance
- Able to prioritize tasks and communicate feedback to engineers, operators etc.
- Outstanding IT knowledge
- Effective communication skills
In return, the company are offering the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, free parking, contributory pension scheme