This leading manufacturer of plastic products is currently seeking a Process Technician/Setter with a background in either plastic Injection Moulding or Compression Moulding to join their team where your role will be to provide assistance to the manufacturing team to achieve agreed performance in terms of quality, delivery and cost.
As Process Technician/Setter, your duties will include -
- Provide documented process adjustments.
- Provide documented preventative and corrective actions.
- Conduct tool changes to the agreed standard.
- Provide reports on variance from standard on process, material, problems solving.
- Ensure shift changeovers are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Provide 1st and last off inspections/patrol inspections.
- Ensure that control of yield, cycle times, and availability are achieved within agreed KPI's and documented.
- Conduct all tool trials to correct standards/systems of work.
- Carry out machine maintenance
- Implement process improvements including new projects
To be successful in the role of Process Technician/Setter, the ideal Candidate will -
- Have experience within an Injection Moulding or Compression Moulding background.
- Be competent with carrying out tool changes, setting of machinery.
- Have a good trouble shooting / fault finding skills.
- Be experienced in process optimisation / improvements.
- Have good knowledge of a variety of plastic materials.
On offer -
- Competitive salary
- Days based role
- Working for a family run business that holds frequent social/ team building events
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- process technician
- injection moulding
- compression moulding