Process Technician, Injection Moulding
Days or Continental Shift (12hrs, 28 day cycle, every other weekend)
Salary; Negotiable DOE plus other benefits such as private health care.
Our client, a European leader supplying to the food and beverage indsutry, is looking for an Injection Moulding Setter to join their team at their manufacturing site in Doncaster. They offer a fantastic opportuntiy to learn and develop and to work on some great projects.
The role will include the following:
- Tool Fitting, Colour changes, Process initiation
- Condition setting and Optimization of processes
- Fault finding and trouble shooting on production machines.
- Mould maintenance
- Maintain quality standards, liaising with the quality department regarding problem areas, strive to ensure continuous improvement in all areas.
Knowledge of the following is desirable:
- Hot and Cold runners
- Foiling and In Mould labelling
- Multi Cavity tooling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job