Process Supervisor – Warrington
Salary : £24-30k + Overtime
Hours: Mon-Friday (08:00-16:00)
Start People are currently recruiting for a Process Supervisor to join a market leading Chemical Manufacturing & Packaging business in the Warrington area.
• Managing a small team of Process Operators responsible for all day-to-day aspects of operation, control and safety of the plant and processes.
• Maintenance of agreed plant and equipment in line with experience and training.
• Operating batch mixing vessels
• Planning of day to day activities
• Chemical batch processing background is preferable
• Supervisory/management experience in a chemical processing environment is essential
• Experience working to ISO9001 standards
Apply today to be considered for this excellent career opportunity, you will have the chance to develop your career and earnings with a market leading business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"