The successful candidates will be responsible for establishing best in class manufacturing processes that enable cost effective manufacturing while meeting or exceeding customer product requirements interacting across sites to ensure appropriate alignment as required. You will serve as the process expert for assigned areas.
- Define best in class processes for assigned technologies;
- Closely collaborate with local site process engineering teams and product/technology managers to establish golden processes and recipes;
- Review and manage cross site recipes and control plans to ensure appropriate alignment;
- Manage manufacturing specifications. The specifications must be achievable / manufacturable and must ensure that customer product requirements are met;
- Support the Group as required for customer queries, complaints, etc.;
- Support local sites in troubleshooting as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MSc or PhD in a science or engineering discipline.
- Direct, hands-on epitaxial engineering experience in either MOVPE and or MBE
- Firm, fundamental understanding of III-V semiconductor growth Working understanding of the theory of semiconductor device operation relevant to focus area(s)
- Fluent understanding of how growth impacts device performance.
- Firm understanding of MBE and MOVPE equipment.
- Interpersonal - ability to work closely and communicate with all levels with internal and external personnel. Must be an effective team player.
- Motivating others;
- Customer service;
- Commercial awareness;
- Planning and organising;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job