Process Service Technician
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Process Service Technician to join the team based in Samlesbury, Lancashire. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
They are seeking a Process Service Technician to join its industry leading Food & Beverage team. They are increasing food safety and product quality, enhancing sustainability, and boosting operational efficiency. They provide cleaning and sanitation solutions to market leading food, beverage, and dairy manufacturing organisations through a dual focus on sales and technical service/consultation to new and existing customers.
What’s in it for you:
- Join an ambitious, award winning company with excellent scope for career progression and development
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve the best
- Work with some of the market leaders in the food and beverage industry
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment.
What You will do as the Process Service Technician:
- Working primarily on customer sites, you will ensure customer satisfaction through the structured GSSP process for customer acquisition and maintenance. Use the specific elements of customer analysis, planning, time management and documentation
- Establish an annual, monthly and weekly service plan as well as a weekly activity plan
- Apply a broad base of scientific and engineering principles, theories and concepts to your work.
- Monitor and report markets in own sales territory (customer needs, competitors, prices)
- Report results of customer service calls and planned activities according to guidelines, QS standards and systems
- Establish new ways of improving service
- Investigate new application areas and optimization of existing processes by carrying out surveys
- Regular review of service progress (minimum: quarterly)
- Regular customer visits to execute the service strategy
- Gain support for activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions
- Support introduction of new programs and service concepts to customers
- Assist in preparing offers
- Execute Service Strategy Surveys, process checks and reporting through:
- Consultancy (Chemical –technical & application issues / Optimising of systems)
- Execute field trials / reporting / training
- Establish & verify & document hygiene plans and their parameters
Minimum qualifications of the Process Service Technician:
- A strong background in a technical support role with experience of working in a brewery or beverage environment and knowledge of CIP processes
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Technical, chemical and process knowledge in related industries/area
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Process Service Technician then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job