Excellent opportunity for a process scientist to work within water testing company!
This is a permanent role paying competitive salary.
Search Scientific is a recruitment partner to leading water testing company who is looking for a process scientist who will provide on going support in monitoring and optimising the operation of the treatment within the site.
- To ensure that the quality of drinking water supplied by the company to continues to meet statutory requirements
- Work closely with the relevant departments regarding the optimisation and improvement of drinking water treatment processes.
- To undertake investigations into causes of compliance failures and incidents
- Participate in internal quality audits as necessary to ensure that Treatment Works
- processes, procedures and practices are appropriate with respect to maintenance of Water Quality
- Provide advice and undertaken evaluation of sample results to assist in leakage identification and management.
- Support the production and development as well as relevant documentation.
- To provide standby cover for emergencies and out of hours scientific service to the Water Company
- Experience of working in the water industry, preferably as a process scientist or similar role.
- Good knowledge of water chemistry/biology, drinking water treatment processes, systems and water quality issues.
- An understanding of drinking water quality standards and regulations.
- Scientist with a degree in a relevant science.
- Clean driving license, a company van will be provided.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this process scientist position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on or Email to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- process scientist