As a Process Safety Engineer you will be responsible for assisting the EAME Process Safety Team in satisfying all elements of process safety while contributing to procedures and programs.
Further responsibilities of this Process Safety Engineer will be to:
- Provide internal resource to sites for process safety studies, particularly PHA and LOPA/SIL Assessment.
- Provision of specialist expertise in all areas of process.
- When required, lead and participate in process safety related incident investigations.
- Development and delivery of training in Process Safety methodologies.
- Participate in the Process Safety Audit program, including the self-audit program for EAME sites.
- Ensure knowledge of hazard and risk identification is understood and managed across the EAME sites.
As a Process Safety Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor of Science degree, ideally within Chemical Engineering.
-Professional Engineer with experience in process or equipment design and/or operations with specific experience in Process Safety.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Familiarity with risk identification and reduction techniques, in addition to familiarity with failure mechanisms, protection systems and their design.
- Ability to travel around 50% within EAME, including occasional travel to other regions.
- Knowledge of process safety regulations and legislations.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is essential in order to perform studies across the region and produce reports of a high quality and accuracy.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41446 in all correspondence.