Our client is among the most highly thought of professional services organisations in the world, very regularly top 10 placed in "best places to work", and working with some of the most successful global companies and dynamic entrepreneurs to create value, measure, protect and enhance. Its Assurance business is a great place to be, offering fantastic opportunities and giving confidence to companies, government and society at large.
Working with new people day in day out and with excellent internal mobility, nationally and internationally, we are looking to recruit to several Senior Associates for work on an extensive portfolio of outsourced Internal Audit contracts, financial services risk and regulatory assignments, performance assurance reviews (such as sustainability or contract assurance assignments) and controls testing to support our external audits.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Engagement scoping and planning
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients
• Being a member of a team on large and small engagements - working as part of a project team on client sites and day-to-day liaison with clients
• Identifying and documenting key risks and controls within businesses and their processes
• Conducting work in accordance with relevant methodologies and quality assurance standards
• Working within set deadlines
• Leading and coach junior team members
• Discussing findings and issues with clients and the Engagement Leader
• Taking responsibility for drafting initial reports ahead for delivery to the client
• Working as part of our business development strategy team in the local marketplace and taking responsibility for developing your own personal network both internally and externally
You will need:
• A passion for Governance, Risk & Control and Internal Audit/Compliance or Performance Assurance
• Experience of review planning, risk and control identification and performing, reviewing and directing testing
• The ability to work effectively in different teams for varying periods of time building good working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
• Experience of identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients, as well as drafting the related sections of formal reports
• The ability to assess risk in a wide range of operations and activities and suggest pragmatic risk mitigation activities. Due to the diverse nature of the clients and industries where you will be required to apply your skills, this is essential
• A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
• You will have experience of interacting with clients at all levels and developing/maintaining business relationships
Please also note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job