ROLE- Process Quality Technician
SALARY- £20,000- £25,000 per annum
My client are looking to take on a Process Quality Technician on a permanent basis in the Essex area.
The Process Quality Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working in a similar engineering position
- Experience of reading Engineering drawings and electrical schematics.
- Good knowledge of assembly of refrigeration and or/air handling units
- Strong ability to prioritise work load and organisation skills
- Ability to understand export and overseas paperwork
As the Process Quality Technician your main duties will include:
- Being part of the development and creation of the manufacturing process
- Creating process charts by supporting the build process and supporting departments documenting their processes.
- Conducting investigations and looking at the production issues.
- If there is anything that does not comply with the standards, raising non-conformity reports and raising reject notes.
- Conducting inspections to ensure all the products comply to the correct standards.
- Being an active member with projects such as Kaizen and 5S to bring in change.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this job advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency