Process / Policy Analyst - Alderley Edge - 10 months
This will be an initial 10 month contract and the day rate will be paying £400-£500.
**successful candidates must have significant experience within the financial/legal (regulatory) sectors.
Key Responsibilities -
- Support the calculation of the group adjustment for Provision for Unrealised Profit in Stock (PURP) and the completion of the key monthly reconciliation between statutory and management cost of sales.
- You will prepare quality financial analysis and develop recommendations to remediate reporting errors and complexities.
- Manage the Business review and sign off of the new / amended PURP process across all relevant stakeholders.
Essential Criteria -
- Expert in process design within Finance (Visio)
- Strong understanding of financial accounting and statutory consolidation
- Knowledge of standard Finance processes
Desirable Skills -
- GCS Reporting and/or Design
- Operations Finance
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now for a prompt response.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job