Process Plant Manager Oman
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently seeking a Process Plant Manager for our client based in Oman.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Process Plant Manager:
• Assist in planning, procurement of machinery, supervision of the plant construction and machinery erection and commissioning.
• Manage and oversee the installation of all the machinery for Chicken Slaughterhouse in close coordination with project consultants.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Manage slaughterhouse operations at a fully automated processing facility
• Implement and control the production schedule
• Review and adjust the schedule where needed
• Determine the human resources required
• Determine the material resources required
• Participate in live birds planning with Farming Unit Department
• Meet production targets.
• Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
• Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
• Set product quality standards
• Monitor quality standards of products
• Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
• Analyse production and quality control to detect and correct problems
• Determine and implement improvements to the production process
• Prepare and maintain production reports
• Train and manage processing operations
• Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
• Estimate production costs
• Set production budgets
• Manage production budgets
• Implement cost control programs
• Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
• Manage and oversee production and inspection operations of poultry slaughterhouse to ensure continuous supply of safe and wholesome chicken products for consumers.
• Follow up processes and stages of production with the application of food safety rules, HACCP and good housekeeping.
• Plan and monitor the sales administration and logistic operations team to ensure smooth processing of sales orders and chicken products delivery.
• Work closely with Farm Managers and Sales team on chicken products inventory and quality issues.
• Liaise with all internal and external parties for daily operation activities.
• Train and groom staff of the slaughterhouse in respective areas of plant.
• Develop staff to ensure maximum contribution of each member towards the same goals and objectives.
• Prepare training program and teaching materials for support staff according to their job description.
• Provide timely and relevant reports as required.
• Organize and monitor waste management
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Poultry Science, Agricultural Science, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or veterinary or related field
• 10 years industry experience
- Plant Management
- Process Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'